Wednesday, September 9, 2015

17 weeks - Baby Koch #2

  • How far along?: 17 weeks + 3 days
  • Baby is the size of a: tangy pomegranate (according to Ovia pregnancy app)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  Still down 2 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight! I'll take it!
  • Stretch Marks? No new ones yet, just the two small ones from Amelia.
  • The Bump: Still tiny... not enough to be noticeable unless I'm in something very tight or sitting down.
  • Symptoms: Headaches, headaches and MORE headaches.  Those can go away at any time!
  • Food cravings: Junior Swiss Mushroom Burger from Runza (but ONLY the junior!), sweet tea (but I haven't been giving in!) and spaghetti-O's
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Still can't stand the thought/smell/taste of chicken. Gag me city.
  • Sleep: Still trying to get 9 hours a night, but waking at least 1-2 times to pee
  • What I miss: Sleeping through the night
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: Definitelyon
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet:  I am set on a girl name... nothing for a boy
  • Gender: We find out on September 22nd! Have the gender reveal party on October 3rd!!!
  • Movement: Still nothing other than gas bubbles and round ligament pain =(
  • Maternity Clothes: Still in all my pre-pregnancy stuff... but I can't wait for stretchy pants!
  • Labor Signs: Waaaaay too early for that!
  • Best Moment of the week:  Coming back from vacation to see little miss Amelia!
  • Feeling: tired of headaches ALL the time
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Finding out the gender of this baby! NFL football starting tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment