Sunday, November 29, 2015

29 weeks - Baby Koch #2

  • How far along?: 29 weeks... hello Third Trimester =D
  • Baby is the size of a: Butternut Squash (according to Baby Bump app)
  • Total weight gain/loss: +10 pounds... probably more after all this Thanksgiving food!
  • Stretch Marks? Still just the one small, white one on my side and possibly one under my belly that came and disappeared with Amelia
  • The Bump: large and in charge!
  • Symptoms: right side ache/pain is pretty consistent and general feelings of discomfort.  Headaches once a week.
  • Food cravings: All the Thanksgiving food!!!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: I can only take chicken in small quantities before it grosses me out
  • Sleep: About 8 hours since Amelia has been staying up later and later... and using the bathroom about twice a night depending on how much I drink after 8pm
  • What I miss: my sleep! and  not having the annoying right side ache
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: Definitely on
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet:  Picked out =D I don't see Brandon changing his mind
  • Gender: Male!
  • Movement: ALL the time!  It's crazy to watch my belly move when laying down.  He mostly sticks to my right side, just like Amelia... but I definitely feel him on my left about once a day.
  • Maternity Clothes: Maternity leggings and sweats have been my life lately with having FIVE Thanksgivings in 4 days!
  • Labor Signs: Nothing, thank goodness!
  • Best Moment of the week:  All the yummy food and family time!!! Thanksgiving food is my FAVORITE and I have no problem eating it all day for a week.
  • Feeling: FULL!!! So full!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Doctors appointments every 2 weeks now!  Love my OB and listening to little man's heartbeat!  Hopefully a cookie bake with great grandma N next weekend.  We are taking Amelia to the Polar Express in Lincoln in two weeks to see Santa and his elves.  She is going to have such a good time; I already know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment