Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Midwest Hello, From Sabrina (and Amelia!)

Here was my first post from Confetti Babe! Hopefully most of you know me already, but just in case, here is the lowdown!

Hey Confetti Babe readers!  My name is Sabrina and I am the newest addition to the Confetti Babe Blogger Team.  I am so excited to share my life (and my family) with you all!


I am 26 years young and a first time momma to a five month old, Amelia Grace.  Amelia was born on my husband, Brandon, and I's six month anniversary (You do the math!).  Brandon owns his own tile business, which had really taken off in the past year or so.  This allowed me the opportunity to quit my job as the Director of Sales for a Skilled Nursing Facility and stay home full-time with our daughter.  We live in a small town outside of Omaha, Nebraska.  There really is no greater place to raise a family than the Midwest!  AND we are home to the number one zoo in the world, the Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo, and the College World Series.  If you ever get a chance, come visit!  You won't be disappointed.


I graduated summa cum laude from the University of Nebraska at Omaha with a bachelors in Business Management and a minor in Marketing.  My passion for learning and writing was put on the back burner as I navigated the early stages of first time motherhood and am excited to fine tune my skills again and enter the blogging world!


My childhood obsession with being a ballerina has been projected on to poor Amelia.  I am constantly buying and making her tutus!  I can't wait to write a DIY tutu post down the road!  These have become a staple in our all of our photography sessions.  We are fortunate enough to have two family friends who are amazing photographers and willing to handle me and my little diva!  For Christmas last year, Brandon got me a Nikon D3200 and I am excited to put it to use for Confetti Babe!


With fall right around the corner, I cannot WAIT for football and hockey season to begin!  We are avid football watchers, mainly rooting for the Steelers (NFL) and the Cornhuskers (college).  Every weekend will be dedicated to cheering on our favorite teams!  My husband's family and I also participate in a Fantasy Football league, which I won last year!  I am not your typical girly-girl and can't wait to share my passions with you all!

I also enjoy supporting momma shops through Instagram and Etsy (that's how I found Confetti Babe!), cooking healthy and DAIRY FREE meals, finding mommy and me matching outfits, scoring awesome deals at Target (I mean really, who doesn't love Target?!) and spending time with my family and friends!  I cannot wait to share more of myself with you readers each week and get to know you in turn! 

 Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment