Sunday, August 31, 2014

Confetti Babe Blog

I recently started blogging for Confetti Babe, a fellow IGer/blogger/Etsy shop owner.  Currently, there are four other mommas who also blog along side me. Although I find myself struggling not to "keep up with the Jones'," I enjoy peaking into other moms lives with their littles.  I hope this commitment to a regular blog post every week keeps me in check!

That being said, my blog here has been on the back burner.  That should NOT be the case and I am going to be better about it.  From now on, my regular Friday posts on the Confettibabe blog will also be featured here along with my usual ramblings.

You can check out the Confetti Babe blog anytime and look for giveaways, other posts and general good readings!

Happy Labor Day weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment